Steinway B 1925 Ebony #239332
- Type: Grand
- Manufacturer: Steinway & Sons
- Model: B
- Serial #: 239332
- Year: 1925
- Size: 6'11"
- Finish: Satin
- Color/Wood: Ebony
- Price: Call for Pricing
Steinways in the era of the 1920's-1940's are considered to be the preferred vintage.
Our unsurpassed workmanship will ready this piano for any home or stage and have the quality to please the most discriminating artist. Schedule an appointment to see and play this piano.
- Original Sound Board
- New Pin Block
- New German music wire and tuning pins and highest quality custom made bass strings
- New German Kluge key tops
- New German Renner Wippens
- New Genuine STEINWAY factory Hammers, Shanks and Flanges
- Semi-Satin closed pore hand rubbed lacquer finish
- Concert action regulation and concert tone regulation
- Action weighed off to Steinway specifications, 52 grams down weight, 30 grams up weight and at 9-10 grams friction
- And much more
A new ebony Steinway model B retails for over $90,000+